Little baby is growing and, although I’m suffering to see that time is flying, I’m also loving all the new things.
* Bea’s kisses are proper kisses now. Before she just touched her lips and said “Muah”.
* She loves playing with dolls and cuddly toys, putting them to sleep, kissing them. And the she has a click and throws them far.
* She loves Buddy, the childminder’s dog, but also punches him and pulls his tail in a ‘mean’ way. It’s cute to see the photos of them sharing the bed but if I ever decide to have a pet, I would wait this aggressive phase to pass.
* Her vocabulary is increasing. Maybe at a slower pace than it would have if she was attending a nursery but at least she says more words in Portuguese than Laura used to.
* She is still a good fruit and broccoli eater. One of these days I gave her a bowl of cooked vegetables to eat by herself and she ended eating two full bowls.
* Her laughter is contagious and we all find ourselves (Laura included) doing all sort of silly things to make her laugh.
* She calls the childminder’s husband “ma-mor” (from “meu amor”, which means “my love”).
* Forever teething, no new tooth this month.
* Her sleep had some improvements.
* She cries when Laura goes to school.
* She loves Peppa Pig and ONLY Peppa Pig and ONLY in English. She can be heard singing the theme tune (“tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tutu Paaaaaaapig).
* She know all animals sounds but my favourite (for now) is when she imitates birds.
* When she does something wrong she either says “uh-oh” or “no no”
and does “no” with her finger.
* She wakes up in the morning and comes to our bedroom when I’m not sleeping with her. Huge progress from just staying there and crying.
* She loves brushing her teeth.