- What it is: A portrait of my brother & I
- Where it comes from: It was taken sometime between late 1978 and early 1979, in Vitoria, where we lived.
- Where it is: In my mum’s bedroom
- Why it was chosen: If you know me, you know I’m not the type of person who spread personal pictures around the house. Not that I don’t like them, but I find it hard to choose photos that deserve a spot – and I’m too lazy to rotate photos on the frames. So this is a picture that definitely would be on my walls, as it tells a lot to me.
- What else: Another item I inherited, but I’m not allowed to have it yet.