One of these days – I think it was Wednesday, when I worked from home – I got annoyed that I had a million things to do in the house for about a year now but had not move a finger to make things happen.
We (as in husband) is not a big fan of painted wall – for him, walls should be white – so I got some wall decals to give some colour to our bedroom.
Apart from our bed and one side table, everything is white, even the temporary curtains.
But the decals were there, for months and months and I couldn’t find the energy to put it up. To be honest, the stickers as I received them, without any form or shape, didn’t ressemble the stickers I bought on Amazon. I couldn’t figure out how to sort them out. So I decided to improvise. What was meant to be one big image, became three small ones. And took me hours to put the together. And the more I look at it, the more defects I find.
Husband like it though. And it wasn’t until I mentioned that the bedroom was becoming a girlie room that he realised that we have too many flowers around. Ironically, I’m not even that girlie (or girlie at all).
I’m now trying to figure out how I am going to sort the rest of the bedroom. And also sort Laura’s bedroom. But this is a topic for another day.