I first heard of this project on Helo’s blog and I decided to give it a go. The idea is to show one object a week for 52 weeks, and it has to be something that tells a bit about yourself and your personality. Since I don’t know if I can keep up with the project, I might improvise along the way.
So that’s it, every Sunday there should be something here.
- What it is:Betty Boop lunch box
- Where it comes from:work – it was going to the bin
- Where it is:In my bedroom – I normally use it as a make up box when I travel.
- Why it was chosen:I love boxed and things like these. I got this one about 4 years ago and every spring clean it is saved because I think it’s so cute to go.
- What else?I don’t think I would have bought it, though.