The trip to Romania was great! The temperature was quite low, but indoors was quite pleasant. And as I said previously, Baia Mare, where we stayed most of the time, was warmer than Cluj. We got a few sunny days, nice warm sun, blue skies, temperature above 0C. Great!
The best parts of the trip for me were:
* Watch Mr. C speaking Romanian. And watch a whole discussion in Romanian between the whole family without understanding much and still be able to laugh of one or two jokes.
* See how loved my little baby is.
* See how well behaved she is
sometimes – most part of the credit goes to her mommy, who is educating her very well.
* See snow once again. Lots of snow.
* Be able to sleep until late because granny was taking care of little one.
* Go out for shopping or a walk while granny stayed with little one.
* Get the best hugs from little one when I got back home.
* Food. Eat.
I’m thinking about kidnapping my mother-in-law, but don’t tell anybody.
More photos. Apologies for using the same “template”, but I don’t have much time to come up with something nice and creative. Hubby is next to me saying it’s bed time. Oh, and click on the photo to view it bigger.