* Eriquinha had her baby on the 22nd September. Hmmm, now I’m not 100% sure it was on the 22nd, since she leaves in the future (i.e. Australia). Anyhoo, I don’t know the details, but mum & baby (and dad and bro Vinny) are all fine. Can’t wait to see photos of the whole family! 🙂 And my friends: keep populating the world. One day I will be so rich that I’ll be able to rent an island and promote a baby meet up for our little ones.
* The joins of maternity. Mr. C yesterday: you look like an old lady. I couldn’t agree more. Except that my mum is an old lady and she is not as bad as I am. I’m soooooo unfit and on top of that, yesterday I hurt my love handles really bad. I was in a hurry to go to the station to meet Mr. C, so I grabbed Laura’s car seat (with her in it) with one hand, while trying to close the doors behind me with the other. I think I damaged the muscle, as I can barely move in pain. And I thought all I had in that area was fat. Little I knew… Now, literally all parts of my body hurts (or has a problem, since my hair is falling and I have loads of spots on my face).
* I’m scared of leaving the house in the care of Mr. C. Not that I don’t trust him with taking care of it, it’s that… oh, who am I kidding: I don’t trust he will take good care of it. There, there, I said it.
* On a positive note, yesterday I asked him to take care of the plates, meaning to put them in the dishwasher, or at least in the sink, while I was putting Laura to bed, and for my surprise this morning, I found out he washed them! Let’s give a big hurray to Mr. C!
* I need to teach him how to use the dishwasher.
* It’s raining. And I was planning to go for a walk at the High Street. Boo hoo.