… some few bits and pieces:
* Finally met baby Maya. She is just the cutest baby ever! Tiny, but not wobbly like most of the babies under 3-4 months are (she isn’t even 2 months yet). Very lively, she pays attention to everything and everyone with her big black eyes. First time I got a bit anxious to see how my little one will be.
* And by that I mean: I’m enjoying my pregnancy so so so much that I don’t think about the actual baby yet. At the moment, she is part of me, someone faceless growing inside of me, and it’s not so much about her, it’s about the whole experience and transformation that I’m going through. It might sound quite selfish, but I’m too honest to lie. Anyway, after meeting baby-Maya, I actually felt like holding my little baby in my arms as opposed to just enjoying massaging the belly and feeling her kicking inside.
* Maya’s parents are just those people that you might not know very well (I’ve seen them 3-4 times in my life) but you just feel so comfortable around them. They are a beautiful family, so friendly, funny and welcoming. I’m lucky to have a bunch of people like that – so lovely and nice that you want to squeeze!
* Highly recommend seeing the new photos on Anca’s blog – Ma Vie en Rose, link on the right. Not sure if it’s just me (I doubt it), but I’m soooooo amazed by the sight of the frozen Black Sea! Another thing I need to see before I die.
* I have more to write, but I can’t stop yawning (as Mr. C would say, I bore myself), so let’s leave it to another time.